Made by Me!

Friday, 9 May 2014

Awesome birthday gifts!!

Just a small post to show off my awesome birthday gifts! Most excited about the gorgeous wooden sewing box which my boyfriend managed to hide from me for about two weeks around the house and I didn't see it. It's huge I cant believe I missed it! It reminds me of the one my mum has at home. I will take pleasure in organising my sewing bits and bobs into it....nerdy huh?! I also got a couple of lovely patterns and some beautiful fabric to sew some pretty things up with. I am planning to make the Megan dress from Tilly's new book and I am also beginning work on my first bodice pattern. So watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be lovely to hear your comments. I reply to everyone within the blog so pop back to read any responses.